About Charity

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 |

This is me.  Charity.  I am the wife of this handsome fellow right here:



And the Mother of these 4 little kiddies:



I love autumn, it's my favourite time of year! Reading good books (have you read "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom? -Fantastic!) I love hiking, camping, volleyball, painting, sketching, decorating, spending time with my family,  writing poems, taking pictures, and cleaning.  Yes, cleaning.  I love having a clean house!  My two favourite movies are Pride and Predjudice (the new one, because the music and scenery is beautiful), but I also have to watch Little Women (the newer one) every winter.  It is my favourite get ready for Christmas show!  I love classic music (oh those crooners!) Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Louie Armstrong... but I also love the modern day ones:  Michael Buble, Harry Connick Junior.  I love Nora Jones... and really I will listen to almost everything else, but those are my favourites that I will turn on in the house that make me happy.  I also have always had this thing for Elvis Presley *sigh*.  I love all his music, and movies.  I've always had this thing for Audrey Hepburn too... that's one classy lady.

I love creating!  I find so much inspiration everywhere I walk, look, read, breathe... it flows through me.  This blog is an outlet of a small portion of myself.

I hope you enjoy my creations...

3 comments:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I just did this this past weekend. It is fun to revamp your blog, isn't it? :D

Charity said...

Especially when you have help. It would have taken me forever to figure this all out.

Unknown said...

Your blog looks great Charity, unfortunaltely I only just found you so I don't know what it was like before! I love your frame finds and I am looking forward to the reveal of the kids cubby house! xx

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home