What's Hot - Mobiles!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 |
So I have been seeing these cute mobiles everywhere.  Here are some of my top picks that are just so cute!!  I would hang them above my girls bed, in my boys room (the manlier ones anyways), and in their outdoor playhouse.  So many choices, I have to make one soon.

How cute is this woodland one?


Butterflies, made with scrapbook paper (do-able).


Tissue paper pom poms!  So cute!  And I LOVE the colour of these.


This one appeals to me.  Book pages, turned stars.  I'm in love.


Retro pinwheels.


Felt flowers. Felt is all over the place right now.


I love this ribbon one, and how this picture was taken outdoors!  It's gorgeous.


Have a toddler boy?  This is adorable.


See, more felt.  Bright colours... oooh I'm attracted.


Think you want to go make one now?  I do!

4 comments:

Sager Studios said...

I really like the pinwheel one :)

Sarah Q said...

I love the first felt flower one and the woodland creature one! CUTE!

Charity said...

I love all of them!! But do I have that many places to put them... hmmm.

Stacy of KSW said...

So happy I stumbled on to your site. I just told a dear friend of mine I would make a few mobiles for her non profit organization working with disabled children. Your collection is fantastic and gives me oh so many ideas. I know the kids will love them. Thank you

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home