What's Hot - Chandeliers

Thursday, May 13, 2010 |
Boring old light fixtures like these:


Are now being replaced with beauties like these!

Wow, look at all those colours and choices!



Take a look at these options.  You can have one in your bedroom.



Oh, but perhaps your bedroom doesn't look like a palace.  How about this one?



Aren't these bedside chandeliers extremely beautiful.  Perhaps the room has something to do with making them look their best!


Look at this setup.  WOW!  It's an amazing room, and the chandeliers add that extra something (can we say sparkle!).



The oh so dreamy bedroom, with just the perfect sparkle!



But chandeliers are not just for the bedroom.  Try your dining room.



What about a chandelier outdoors?



Take a look at the size of this one!  I just want to climb up on that lounger for awhile (well, maybe perhaps if the others weren't there).


How about a few chandeliers!!






Oh how dreamy!!  This makes me want to work on my backyard even more!!  A fence is coming soon!  Hurray!!

This is the chandelier I put in my girls bedroom.  I am in love with it.  There are only so many times in my life when I have found something that I had in visioned, and been able to buy it instead of settle for less or something else altogether.  This chandelier was one.  And guess what... it was 50% off!  I love that!!!



What do you think about chandeliers?  Do you have any in your house already?




5 comments:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I love them! I have one in my dining room and one in my daughter's room. The dining room was a misstep- it has always been too bland and too small, but the pink one in my toddler's room, it is precious!

I am still brainstorming on what to do with the dining room one.

Charity said...

What about putting the small one in your dining room in a bathroom? Wouldn't that be grand!!

Fairytales&Dreamz said...

i love chandeliers, and theres so many gorgeous ones out there and i dont have any in my house YET lol

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I love chandeliers, but I don't have any, nor would they look right in my house. But I sure do like looking at them.
gail
thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

The light fixtures are amazing....Love them.
A sleepless night so doing a little blog hopping....

I have a Disney Giveaway on my main blog...Hope you will stop by.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home