Halloween Ideas

Thursday, October 28, 2010 |
So I have been scouring Etsy, and I thought I ought to post some unique Halloween finds.  With Halloween almost here, who wants a little more enthusiasm!!

Isn't this stocking the cutest addition to your halloween collection!


I found this skull belt buckle, that could be used for a subtle halloween tribute.  Hey, it's better than those teacher knitted sweaters with bats and such on them!


This one is a little more cutesy, and kid friendly.


Aww, little hair clips.


I like this pendant, there is something mysterious and spooky about that black bird.


This pendant is very cool!  Unique.


My love of bright colours attracts me to things like this.  There is so much to look at.  I love it!


Another bright addition.  Trick or Treat!!

A candle pumpkin.  If it's scented it get bonus points!


Now these are very cool.  Napkin holders for your halloween party.

source

Creepy, but interesting wreath.  Yikes, I just noticed it has a finger!  Ahhh, that's too much for me.

source

I'm better with cute things.  These are definitely cute cupcake toppers.

source

This little guy is just so cute as well!

source

I like the looks of this count down to halloween.  I have my own.  And she reminds me everyday, "3 more days to halloween mom!!"

source

Which one is your favourite?  Which one would you want to recreate?

Enjoy your halloween!!

2 comments:

Sarah@AlpinePoppy said...

I really love the napkin rings. I have always wanted to throw a Halloween themed dinner party, those would be perfect.
Don't you just love etsy?

Charity said...

I LOVE etsy! And I think those napkin rings are the funnest idea!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home