Ornaments

Friday, December 10, 2010 |
So, I love etsy, and I have been looking around at all the ornaments others have made.  Here are some cute ones I thought I would share.  And do you know, if you like them you can just click on the link and buy them!

I think this one to me looks even cuter being draped over a book.  Plus it's sparkly!


I like the simple jewel on this one, and such a cute snowflake!


Can you tell I like the sparkly things here!  Even the extra touch on top this acorn draws me in!


These are fun!  Vintage watches!


I like this one because not only is the pink so sweet, but I love the mini painting on it!


So simple!  Don't you just want this one for something?  It's so cute!


I like these wintery photos in these cute charm ornaments.


This make me want to go out and buy some modelling clay!  I love it!  And the ribbon tie is perfect.


This tatted lace snowflake is a perfect wintery addition to your tree.


I have so many ideas of ornaments I want to make now!  I love inspiration!

Which one is your favourite?














1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love them all Charity! There so cute. My favorite is the watches and the modeling clay ones. There just different but still wintery and fun :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home