Owls, owls, and more owls!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 |
Has anyone else noticed the 1960's trend of owls coming back? I think they are so cute!

Here is a shot of vintage owls:


Here is what you can find today:

Owl necklaces...




Owl clocks...



Owl pillows...



Owl purses...



Owl artwork...



Owl wall vinyl...



Owl magnets...



Owl recipe boxes...



Owl lampshades...


Owl notebooks...


Seen enough owls?  No way, these are all so cute!  

Which one would you want to have?  

Which one would you want to make?

Do you even like owls?

I DO!



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Even owl stamps! I'm seriously considering these cute ones. Check it out! https://amandagordon.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=4576&CatalogID=145
and
https://amandagordon.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=4042&CatalogID=145

Amanda said...

They are all really cute, but I LOVE that clock!

Charity said...

Amanda, the first set of stamps is really cute!

Other Amanda (hehe), the clock is so cute, and if you click on the link you can buy it!

Amy said...

I love the clock too. I think you could easily make it. I have one that I made that has exactly the same styling. :)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

So cute :) Im loving owls too. ANd they remind me of my mom, she loved them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home