Thrift Store Find

Monday, April 12, 2010 |
I popped by the thrift store in town hoping to find a few big pieces of furniture that I can use in my bedroom that I am redoing.  No luck, I couldn't find anything worthy.  But just peeking around I did find this gem!  And for $2.99!


I darted over and put it in my cart.  What a lovely find!  Well I just thought it was so pretty, and the perfect size for truffles!

So I had a friend coming over for dinner the next day, and guess what I made?



Truffles!



They were delicious!!  Yum.




See, doesn't it look much better with truffles in it!  It will look even better once I find that silver polish I am looking for.

I'm linking up with Southern Hospitality for their thrift store finds party.  Check it out, they have lots of fun treasures!

southern hospitality

10 comments:

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Mmm, they look delicious - Great find

Allison Shops said...

Yum! Dropping by from Rhoda's.

Katie said...

Yum! That is such a cute find. I am so jealous!

Leanne said...

What a great find and those truffles look so yummy. We should be neighbors and I should come over for treats.

Susan said...

MAY I HAVE A TRUFFLE......PLEAAAASE

Charity said...

So... truffles for everyone???

Sweetarita said...

You are amazing!!! and your truffles are to Die for....great pictures too.

KYLE FAMILY said...

that is one of the best finds our store has ever had to offer! good for you ! I love it! and your chocolates look right out of a magazine!

p.s. i bought the shelves at homesense about 3 years ago. They always have them and they ALWAYS go on sale!

Unknown said...

that's a good find!! and i think you can use ketchup or tomato paste to polish silver, i could be wrong, but it does shine up the copper on the bottom of pots and pans and I think it works for silver too.

Louisiana Belle said...

Looks great! Would you mind sharing the paint color that you used on your walls? I love it!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home