The Alchemist's Halloween Banner

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 |



 I was at the library and found this cute book with pretty projects.  I don't really like Halloween for all the cheesy, cheap decorations.  I do however love holidays and make the most of making my own decorations.  Either I am too picky about what I like, or I just want to make it so I don't have to spend the money on high priced, cheaply make decor.



Anyways, they have this cute garland idea, with the pictures to printout in the back.  I added a few of my own as well. 


I found an old book around my house and tore out a few pages to put through my copier/printer.  It took no time at all.  I had string and tape on hand, and that's all this project took.  So easy, and I think it's super cute, with a side of spook!


This bat was a favourite printout.



Right now it is hung in my office, but I may move it to the fireplace mantel.  Who knows.  


I hope you have a little but of inspiration to make simple Halloween decor.  It took no time at all to put together, which is a bonus!  

Have you made anything for Halloween?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home