Waiting For Spring

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 |
With the sun starting to show itself more often, and the birds chirping, I am getting excited for Spring to come so I can get outside and do some yard work and gardening.  But living in Canada, I know I shouldn't hope to do any of that for at least another 2-3 months.  (sigh)  So in the meantime I am posting a poem I wrote a couple years ago, to fill myself with nice thoughts of Spring to come.

My Secret Home

Closing my eyes
Time slowly dies
Mind and body release

The wind it blows
Grass sways below
I feel a calming peace

I breath the air
It licks my hair
Standing there all alone

In nature's songs
My heart belongs
This is my secret home

-Charity-


Doesn't this picture just suit my poem so well!  Ahhh...  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Home