BEWARE this may offend your eyes! -or not.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 |
So much for Spring around here!  What the heck happened to my spring coat weather.  Well even though I am faced with all this white stuff I couldn't help but take some pictures because it really did look pretty.  LISTEN, if it were winter still you would think they were pretty too, so reset your brain for a few winter wonderland pictures.




















I was singing "Walking in a winter wonderland" for while there. Don't worry, warmer pictures coming soon! (I HOPE.)



3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I do think it's beautiful and I look forward to warm weather for your sake.

KLM said...

Beautiful photos. Seriously... if it weren't 'Spring', those would look fabulous printed, framed and formed into a gallery wall! :)

pArtical said...

Hey your images are just beautiful you have a wonderful eye. I agree with Kasey - they should be shown in an exhibition.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home